“Our goal is to provide a safe, friendly, spiritual environment for your children while they are at Junior church.”
For Sunday Service the staff is ready to receive children at 10:25 a.m.
What We Teach
• God is love, the only true power, always present in everyone and everything.
• We are all children of God, created by God in God’s love for the purpose of expressing divine love.
• We are God’s perfect expression of divine love, expressing through us, as us.
• We learn about God’s love when we talk to God in prayer, when we listen to god in silent meditation.
• We learn about God’s power by living in harmony with God’s laws, letting the spirit of love direct our every thought, word, and action.
How We Teach
Nursery: Infants – 3 years
Our nursery staff are trained child care providers. Activities and toys appropriate for this age group are provided. Storytelling, coloring and play start them on their spiritual journey.
Pre-school/Primary: 3 – 7 years
Our pre-school staff are trained childcare providers. The children are encouraged to participate in directed and self-directed activities with books, coloring, crafts, and creative play. They begin to learn about God’s love using basic affirmations.
Ages 6 – 7 may either participate with the pre-school children or older children depending on their level of comfort and ability to focus on class instruction.
Junior Church: 7 – 13 years
United Church of Religious Science curriculum is used as the basis for this age group. The curriculum is a guideline with the intent to help the children discover and express God that is in every one of us, and assure them of God’s ever-present love using prayers, stories, crafts, and discussion.
Youth: 13 years and up
The youth are encouraged to learn by assisting younger children in Junior Church or attend the regular service in the church sanctuary.
At the end of our services, all the children are brought to the main church to participate in our closing of service. We provide fellowship snacks for the children after service in our downstairs Fellowship Hall.